Depending on the configuration, two cooled 5 or 12 MPixel cameras are used. A user-friendly SW displays the electroluminescent images to the operator for manual assessment. The images are saved and thus the delivery status of the products is documented.
The system can be integrated into the automatic test procedure of the characteristic curve measurement. A switching box can switch between the solar simulator and the EL system without additional contacting.
- Two resolution variants with two fixed cameras available in 10 and 24 MPixel
- High-resolution configurations (60 MPixel) with moveable cameras possible
- Integration into solar simulators from Berger Lichttechnik, H.A.L.M, Pasan and Endeas possible
- Software license for offline PC
- Software and hardware for a diode test
- Software for shunt detection
- Integration into the existing and fully automatic test procedure