Depending on the requirements, the system can be equipped with 2, 3 or 6 high-resolution fast CMOS cameras. The version with two cameras and a resolution of 280 μm is designed for manual operation, the image evaluation supports the operator in the evaluation.
The high resolution variants with 3 and 6 camera reach 180 μm / pixel. In this configuration, fully automatic image evaluation is standard. The system with 6 cameras is our fastest system with fully automatic image analysis with a cycle time of 20 sec.
The SolarModule EL-quickline can be easily integrated into a production line with the integrated module transport.
- Available in two speed variants (20s and 30s cycle time)
- Available in two sizes (6x12 and 8x12)
- Available in two resolution variants (180 μm/pixel and 280 μm/pixel)
- Integrated transport concept with center support for unframed modules
- Module transport is possible in portrait and landscape orientation (short egde and long edge leading)
- Fast product change
- User-friendly automatic image analysis software included
- Automatic contacting for standard modules included
- Software license for an additional workstation
- Software for repair workstation
- Contacting unit for two junction boxes and center contacting
- Cell distance measurement
- Dark current test
- Diode Test
- Automatic Barcode Reader
- MES interface SEGS / GEM PV02
- Various interfaces such as Profibus, CC Link, u.a.